Integrated Communications 3000
Functionality for rich multi-dimensional enterprise communications
Combining the versatility and functionality of
Integrated Communications 3000 provides customers with a smart and solid evolution towards powerful Unified Communications & Collaboration and cloud-based service delivery.
NEC’s commitment to investment protection and continuous innovation has enabled iS3000/SIP@Net customers to migrate from TDM to IP, from hardware to software, from thin client architecture to web deployments, while integrating web-oriented delivery of UC&C tools and enabling enterprises to utilize existing enterprise web and security infrastructure.
Employees can use their smartphones anywhere in the world as an integrated extension of the company network and in conjunction with enterprise security credentials – securing enterprise information and supporting ‘Bring Your Own Device’ (BYOD) policies.
Integrated Communications 3000 provides supreme flexibility in multiple dimensions:
- Deployment: On-premise, private cloud or hybrid
- Connectivity: Hardware appliance, Software or SIP/Hybrid
- Endpoints: Fixed desk phones, mobile (DECT, Wifi , GSM), softphones or tablets
- Client interfaces: For Operator, Call Center and Employee
- Management: Easy, integrated and flexible
At a Glance
- All-in-one UC&C
- Premise, cloud or hybrid environments
- Anywhere, anytime access
- Clients across mobile phones, tablets & PCs
- Fits into virtual enterprise IT infrastructures
- Comprehensive management tools for easy admin